Highly-focused in IT/Telecom services with 6 years of experience, including 3 years as a Presales Solutions Consultant within Orange Business Services. Business-oriented with proven ability in understanding customer's requirements to propose and design the right solution and also recognized skills in complex problem resolution to maintain customer's satisfaction and secure the revenue. Excellent cross-culture player, I am also a strong relationship builder in an international multi-teams environment.
Orange Business Services
Since April 2015
- Oversee the inter-dependencies between all the Network & Voice products and services to ensure that all customers' requirements are incorporated within the overall solution.
- Lead, engage and coordinate the technical subject matter experts to support and advise the sales team during the project life cycle.
- Drive financial & technical solution including design, required resources, transition and transformation planning.
- Develop Contact Center business by analyzing financials, revenue growth expectations, account profitability, market trends, competition and by investigating into new opportunities
Orange Business Services
Since July 2013
- Sold, delivered and suported Contact Center Solutions in North-America for both new and existing Orange's MNCs customers
- Launched internal trainings, internal social media and marketing initiatives to develop Contact Center Solutions Portofolio in North-America.
- Contributed to a +30% YoY revenue growth for the Contact Center Solutions business in North-America in 2014
- Played an important role in maintaining revenue, keeping customers satisfaction and enhancing internal process
to June 2013
- Contributed towards a variety of $5M to $10M IT services projects by holding many positions of increasing responsibility.
- Translated customers requirements, business needs and project objectives into functional documentations.
- Managed a small team (development / testing) and responsible of operational monitoring, tasks assignment, reporting and validation of all deliveries.
- Improved process methodology to reduce costs and be in compliance with regulatory levels
- Simplified communication between the different stakeholders, supervised trainees and new teammates.
Network, Voice and Contact Center solutions
Technical Design & Financial architecture
Business needs analysis / Customer support
Currently preparing Cisco CCDA /CCNA certifications
Used to programming: VBA, MATLAB, JAVA, SQL, C/C++
French: Native speaker
Arabic: Native speaker
German / Spanish: Beginner